If you're on Twitter for business, you need to actually be doing business on Twitter. You need to be reaching customers, growing your brand and selling. But few people and businesses know how to use Twitter properly as a sales tool.
That's why we created Twitter Tune-up - a complete online guide to selling on Twitter.
Over seven clearly explained modules, you'll learn everything you need to turn Twitter into a powerful sales tool for your business - from completing your profile, planning your strategy and building your following, to writing tweets, using hashtags properly and automating your activity.
We even have an entire module devoted to selling on Twitter that teaches you the difference between overt and covert selling, how to find readymade buyers, how to use influencers to sell, and how to write sales tweets.
If you're serious about using Twitter for your business, there is no better course.
Twitter Tune-up is an online, self-paced course. As soon as you sign up you have access to all seven modules. You learn through a mix of exercises, videos, and printable worksheets, and if you have a question or get stuck, we're on hand to help. You also have lifelong access to the content, so you can refer back to it whenever you need.
In Twitter Tune-up we teach you the system we developed and use today. It's grown our following to over 40,000, given us over 170,000 hits to our website, got us national media coverage and helped us sell places on our courses. And we still only spend half an hour a day on Twitter.
The businesses who have used Twitter Tune-up have also quickly seen impressive results from using our system.
Each lesson is jam-packed with great ideas on how to improve
The change to our Twitter followers and feed is amazing
I achieved coverage on a national TV evening news programme
I am VERY happy with those numbers
We increased our followers by 60% in two weeks
Twitter Tune up has already been of great use
Very useful, especially for a complete Twitter Virgin like me!
The course completely refined my view of Twitter
Many startups, freelancers and small businesses assume that the only way to get great results from Twitter is to pay for a professional social media manager to run your account. And while they certainly can help you achieve the results you want, they come at a price.
In the UK, social media plans with a qualified social media manager start at £299 a month. That’s £3,588 a year. Every year.
If you're not yet in a position to invest that much in social media, you need to learn how to get proper results from Twitter yourself. And the cheapest and quickest way to do that is to use Twitter Tune-up.
And not only will we save you £3,588 a year, but we'll stop you wasting valuable time and opportunities by getting Twitter wrong. In just a few hours you'll understand exactly how you should be using Twitter to find customers and sell. And you'll be using it with confidence, spending as little as half an hour a day on it - leaving you free to focus on running your business.
- Welcome to Twitter Tune-up!
- How Twitter Tune-up works
- Printable: Your course checklist
- How to choose the right username
- How to choose the right profile picture and header
- How to write your profile copy and choose the right settings
- Video class: A quick look at some good Twitter profiles
- Work out why you're on Twitter - how it can benefit your business
- Set your Twitter goal
- Identify who you need to connect with on Twitter
- Video class: How to research your competition
- How to work out your follow strategy
- How to find the right accounts to follow and engage with using Followerwonk
- Why you need an unfollow strategy too
- How to unfollow people on Twitter using Crowdfire
- How to work out your engagement strategy
- Video class: A quick trick to find your ideal followers
- Video class: How to handle complaints and troublemakers on Twitter
- Why you never want to start an argument on Twitter!
- How to write tweets that will boost your engagement
- What should you tweet - and how often?
- Who, what and when should you retweet?
- What time of day should you tweet?
- How to use Twitter lists
- Printable: Social media sharer cheat sheet
- Printable: Our half hour a day Twitter strategy
- Video class: How to use Twitter to get free PR coverage
- Let's build on the Twitter skills you've learned - and sell!
- What's the difference between overt and covert selling?
- How to find readymade buyers on Twitter
- How to use influencers to increase your sales
- How to write sales tweets
- Case study: How to sell burgers on Twitter
- Case study: How to use social media to ruin your brand and sales
- What have you learned?
- How to use hashtags properly
- How to start your own #hashtag
- Video class: How to use Twitter analytics
- How to save time and tweet using scheduling - learn our system
- How to find and share useful content using scheduling
- Printable: Social media timetable
- Video class: How to use Social Jukebox
- A quick update on Social Jukebox plans - and an alternative!
- Video class: Changes to Twitter scheduling - what you can do instead
- Congratulations. You’ve completed Twitter Tune-up!
- Printable: Twitter cheat sheet
Hannah Martin is the founder of Talented Ladies Club and a small business expert. She regularly appears in the national media and on TV and radio, and leads workshops for Country Living Magazine, Mumsnet, Mums Enterprise and more. Hannah is also an award-winning copywriter and digital strategy consultant, with over 20 years' experience in the advertising industry, and a qualified psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
Who is Twitter Tune-up for?
Twitter Tune-up has been created for freelancers and small businesses who either aren’t yet on Twitter, or who are already using Twitter but not seeing the results they’d like from it.
How will it help me?
Twitter Tune-up is a comprehensive course that covers everything you need to know to use Twitter for business – and turn it into a powerful sales tool.
How long does it take to complete?
You can work through the modules in a few hours. The course is self-paced so you can dip in and out whenever you need. It’s also highly practical – we show you how to implement your new knowledge so you start seeing results straight away.
How much support do I get?
We want Twitter Tune-up to work for you and your business. So if you have any questions about the course or Twitter, you can ask us a question on the course platform (or on Twitter itself) and we'll be happy to answer it for you.
How much time do I need to spend on Twitter to see results?
In Twitter Tune-up we teach you our unique half an hour a day system for using Twitter. It’s the exact system we used to build a following of over 40,000 followers. Today we still spend just 30 minutes a day on Twitter using this system.
How soon will I see results?
This depends on whether you apply the techniques we teach you consistently! Other businesses have seen dramatic improvements in their followers and engagements in less than two weeks. Even people who have been on Twitter a while and felt confident on it have seen big increases in their followers and engagement after Twitter Tune-up.
What if I don’t like the course?
We’re confident you’ll love Twitter Tune-up as much as the dozens of people and businesses who have already completed it. But if not, just send us evidence you have attempted the lessons and we’ll happily refund you your course fee.
How long do I have access to the course for?
You have lifelong access to the course and any updates to the content. So you can refer back to it any time you need.