Product development, pricing, PR marketing, sales, social media... virtually every part of launching and growing a profitable business depends on one vital bit of knowledge: who your ideal customers are.
Your 'ideal customers' are the people who need, want, love, can afford and will buy what you do in enough quantities for your to build a sustainable business.
But who are these people, and how can you find them?
Our Ideal Customer Masterclass guides you, step-by-step through a simple process to uncover your perfect customers. We then show you how to turn a basic avatar into a rounded customer profile - and where to find more of these people.
After watching this class you'll have a really clear idea of how to find your perfect customers - and the tools and knowledge to get started straight away.
Once you do, your marketing, sales and pricing will be easier and more powerful.
In this high value class we'll teach you how to confidently identify and find your ideal customers. Here's what you'll learn:
- Why it's so important to identify your ideal customers, and exactly what 'ideal customers' means
- The common mistake too many businesses make when finding their ideal customers
- What you can learn from the healthy juice story about motivations to buy and purchase patterns
- Why niching makes finding your ideal customer easier (and how it earned one mum £17 million)
- How to research your existing customers to learn who your ideal ones are (and what to do if you don't have any customers yet)
- Where to find golden insights into what your ideal clients think and how they feel
- An easy way to turn your research into powerful avatars using our template
- How many avatars you need (and why you need to create a negative one)
- How to bring your avatars to life to really get to know your perfect customers
- Where to find more of your ideal customers once you've identified who they are
- How to put it all together as a working process
After watching this class you'll be able to research, profile and find your perfect customers. So you can build products, pricing and marketing they'll love - and will want to buy.
This class is taught by Hannah Martin, the founder of Talented Ladies Club. Hannah has over 22 years of award-winning copywriting experience, and has worked at some of the world's top advertising agencies. She also consults with global businesses and schools on their marketing strategies.
Hannah's former client list includes Google, HSBC, Waitrose, Ford, Bacardi, Nissan, UNICEF, The Army, BT, Sony, American Express, Cadbury's, The Guardian, The Sun, Royal Mail, Costa Coffee and many, many more.
Hannah's marketing expertise has helped businesses increase response and sales, and grow their brands.
I increased my price by 60% (and got it)
I'm so pleased I upped my prices
Totally inspiring and really helpful
Hannah provided so much useful information
I enjoyed the clear explanations and examples
Hannah's support is backed up with credibility and experience
Hannah is fantastic with issues like confidence or imposter syndrome issues
Hannah gave me the confidence to really value my work
When will this class take place?
The class will take place live at 10am UK time on Thursday 27 June. When you book a place we'll send you a link to join the class.
I'm in TLC Team - is this part of my membership?
Yes. If you're a member of TLC Team, we'll automatically send you a link to watch the class. You do NOT need to book here.
Can I ask questions?
Yes. When you receive your email with a link to the class, you can email back with any questions you'd like us to answer. Or you can ask them during the class using the chat function.
I can't make the class live. Can I still watch it?
Yes. Book your place even if you can't make the class live and you'll get a recording to watch afterwards. This recording is yours to keep.
Will this class give me templates to use?
Yes, you'll receive templates to accompany the class and help you put your new knowledge into practical action.