Do you feel stuck on one particular area of your business? Or just love to give your business a huge boost with insight, experience and strategies you can start using straight away?
Our one-hour 121 Business Booster offers you a virtually unique opportunity to work with Talented Ladies Club founder Hannah Martin and leverage her enormous business experience.
Each video session takes place online, and can cover any topic you wish.
Think of it as business coaching on steroids; Hannah packs more value, expertise and practical advice than you'll get in most business courses into your hour. And it's completely tailored to your needs and goals.
Your 121 can cover any topic you wish. You might need a general overview session, or you may need help with one specific area of your business. Here are some of the subjects our 121s have covered:
- Business planning - just starting out in business? Book a session and make sure you focus your time, energy and budget on the right areas. You can use your session to plan your business strategy, goals and next actions.
- Re-focusing - been running your business for a while and feel that you're wasting a lot of energy not getting very far? Use your session to re-plan your business strategy, goals and actions.
- Troubleshooting - can't work out why your business isn't performing as you wish? Get an expert, objective view on your business to pinpoint areas that need work, and opportunities you may be missing.
- Profitability - want to tighten up your marketing and sales, or price your offering properly so you earn more money? This is the most popular use of our 121 sessions.
- Mindset - feel like an imposter? Worried the only thing stopping your success is YOU? Book a 121 to help rid yourself of limiting beliefs and find a success mindset.
- Your website - not sure your website is working as well as it could be for your business? We can use your session to identify any areas that need fixing, and make sure your web copy sells you.
These are just some of the ways other entrepreneurs have chosen to use their session. This session is your unique opportunity to get the help you need to give your business a huge injection of expertise, energy and purpose.
Hannah Martin is the founder of Talented Ladies Club. She's also an award-winning copywriter, qualified psychotherapist and NLP Practitioner, and mentor for NatWest's Entrepreneur Accelerator.
But more importantly, she knows how to start and build a profitable business or freelance career.
Before launching Talented Ladies Club Hannah spent six years as a successful, often booked out freelancer. And since launching Talented Ladies Club Hannah has successfully monetised the business with several income streams.
She now coaches a select group of business owners in her VIP coaching programmes, and offers one-off 121 coaching sessions, with impressive results.
I would highly recommend a session
The hour with Hannah was the most resourceful
I have completely changed the way I see my business
The advice you gave me was a game changer
Hannah is the person I want by my side
Hannah's support is backed up with credibility, experience and humour
One of the most productive business planning sessions I've ever had
Who is this for?
You'll get huge value from these sessions if you're a small business owner or freelancer. You can be just starting out and need some guidance to get going and establish your focus and goals. Or you may be established and need a health check, help with a sticky problem, or ideas for how you can make your business more profitable.
What happens once I book?
We'll send you an email to arrange a date and time for your session. We'll also ask you some questions to make sure Hannah is fully prepared for your session and that you get what you need out of it.
What happens in the session?
Your session will take place over Zoom video and will be recorded, so you can watch it back afterwards if you wish. Hannah will have read your answers to our questions and will arrive prepared with ideas and suggestions.
What can I expect from the hour?
You will cover a LOT during the hour! Hannah will already have researched your business and will have ideas and suggestions based on your answers to our questions. At the end of the session you'll agree action points to ensure you make real progress. If you'd like extra accountability Hannah will ask you to send her an update of your progress.
How much is the session?
The cost of your session is £299. This includes Hannah's preparation, your one-hour coaching session and sending a recording to you afterwards.